2016 Funny Things to Ask Siri

Funny Things to Ask Siri (2016)

Siri Greetings

  • Good morning
  • Good afternoon
  • Good night
  • What’s up?
  • How are you?
  • Merry Christmas
  • Happy Birthday

Personal Questions to ask Siri

Get to know your digital personal assistant! Here are some person questions to ask Siri.
  • Tell me a bit about yourself
  • What are you made of?
  • Who is Siri?
  • What are you?
  • Where are you?
  • Where do you live?
  • How are you?
  • What are you wearing?
  • Will you marry me?
  • How old are you?
  • Where are you from?
  • What is your Mom’s name?
  • Why did Apple make you?
  • Do you have any pets?
  • Are you human?
  • Are you alive?
  • Are you intelligent?
  • Are you naked?
  • What’s your problem?
  • When is your birthday?
  • Who made you?
  • What’s new?
  • How’s it going?
  • Are you male or female?
  • Who is your daddy?
  • How much do you cost?
  • How much do you weigh?
  • Are you a virgin?
  • Can you sing?
  • What’s your religion?
  • Do you sleep?
  • Where do you live?

Ask Siri About Her Likes and Dislikes

  • What is the best phone?
  • What is the best computer?
  • What is the best web browser?
  • What is your favorite movie?
  • What is your favorite drink?
  • What is your favorite color?
  • What is your favorite animal
  • Who is your favorite person?
  • Who is your least favorite person?
  • Who is the best assistant?
  • Do you like chocolate?

Siri Jokes

Siri got jokes! Here are a few of them.
  • Tell me a joke
  • Knock knock
  • Who’s on first?
  • What does the fox say?
  • Why did the chicken cross the road?

Ask the Siri App Questions About Life

Siri is very knowledgeable. Ask her the questions below and you will agree!
  • What is the meaning of life?
  • Is there a God?
  • Where do babies come from?
  • What’s the secret of the universe?
  • Why am I here?
  • When will the world end?

It’s all About You, Isn’t It?

When you are done asking Siri personal questions, ask her about you.
  • What is my name?
  • What am I thinking?
  • Do you think I’m attractive?
  • Do I look good in this dress?
  • How old am I?
  • I have a gambling addiction
  • I am tired
  • I can’t sleep
  • I’m depressed
  • I am angry
  • I am lonely
  • What’s wrong with me?
  • I have a gambling addiction
  • What should I have been for Halloween?
  • Why am I single?
  • Call me tech ranker
  • Can we go on a date?
  • Will you be my girlfriend?
  • Will you make love to me?
  • Will you marry me?
  • Are you cheating on me?
  • Do these jeans make me look fat?
  • Make me a sandwich
  • I think I’m drunk
  • Can I borrow some money?
  • Ask me a question
  • Mirror mirror on the wall
  • Where did i put my keys?

Compliment Siri

Everyone loves compliments. Siri is no exception.
  • I like you
  • I love you
  • You’re funny
  • You’re smart
  • You look sexy
  • You are beautiful
  • I think you’re hot

Insult Siri

Tech Ranker doesn’t condone insulting your personal assistant but I’m sure Siri can handle it. Check out these insults!
  • You should go on a diet
  • You are boring
  • Shut up
  • I hate you
  • Are you Stupid?
  • You are an idiot
  • You’re a loser
  • Get a job
  • Get a life
  • Screw you

Siri App Random Requests

Siri can handle a ton of requests, including these odd ones.
  • Take me to your leader
  • Tell me a story
  • Can I have some money?
  • Do you want to go on a date?
  • Do you want to make out?
  • Talk dirty to me
  • Will you marry me?
  • Can you be my designated driver?
  • Take a picture
  • Tell me something good
  • Make me a sandwich
  • Play a good song
  • Find me some hookers
  • Testing 123
  • Testing Testing
  • Testing Testing Testing

Random Questions to ask Siri

Here are some random funny things to say to Siri. Care to guess which tablet Siri favors?
  • What are you doing later?
  • Guess what?
  • Who is Eliza?
  • Ha ha ha
  • What does the fox say?
  • How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
  • Do you love me?
  • Which is the best tablet?
  • What is the best computer?
  • Do you want to play a game?
  • Is it going to rain?
  • Remind me to kill myself tomorrow
  • What is the best phone?
  • What do you think of Google Now
  • What do you think of Cortana?
  • What do you think of Android?
  • Why are fire trucks red?
  • Will pigs fly?
  • How do you spell Supercalafajalistickexpialadojus?
  • Repeat after me
  • Blah blah blah
  • Thank you
  • Is there a Santa Claus?
  • OK glass
  • LOL

References

Here are some cool movie references. Please share some you have discovered!
  • Beam me up, Scotty!
  • Open the pod bay doors, HAL (request this several times)
  • Do you know HAL 9000
  • What is 2001 a Space Odyssey about?
  • What is the movie Memento about?
  • What is the move Inception about?
  • What is your favorite movie?
  • Hello Jarvis
Fourni par Blogger.